A common issue several businnesses face is spam. However, sometime companies want to whitelist or either bypass specific domains or users for their e-mail. In this case the request was to accept e-mail from a specific domain for marketing purposes.
The way to configure this in Office365 without having to add an accepted domain is by configuring a transport rule. This can be done by following the below steps:
- Login to https://portal.microsoftonline.com.
- Select Admin -> Exchange in the top right corner.
- Select Mail Flow in the menu on the left.
- Click on “Add Rule for Mail Flow” and choose for “Bypass Spam Filtering”.
- Select on the “Apply this rule if” for “The sender is” “Domain is”
- Specify Domain. Add your list of whitelisted Domain.
- Select on “Stopm Processsing more rules”
- Click Save to save the configuration.